Snow in South Carolina ??

Saturday, February 13, 2010


Hello everyone!!!

I realy need to get better with this blogging, so sry

anyhow yes we got snow....
and the family from Ohio has been calling and laughing :(
well guess what it is about gone:) Thank goodness

Mr sunshine was out today and he cleaned up the mess yah!!!
The girls and I watched movies and did not want any part of the white stuff!!!
It sure is a big deal if it does snow here, everyone at the store was smiling and giggling about the pretty flakes...

2 comments:

CreativeButterflyXOX February 15, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

That's a very pretty winter scene photo. I love the snow, but not when it goes on forever like here upstate.

FuzzieChicken February 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I can imagine...I am so ready for spring!!!

Post a Comment